DISTRESSED ASSET ADVISORY
• Project/Portfolio review and strategy
• Project feasibility assessment
• Disposal and acquisition advisory
• Valuation management
• Pre purchase and pre sale
• Financial reporting, stamp duty, capital gains tax and self managed superannuation fund reporting
• Rental assessments and determinations
• Legal purposes
• Expert witness
• Compensation, compulsory acquisition & Infrastructure offset
• Statutory land value objections
• Insurance valuations
• Tax Depreciation schedules (TDS)
• Identification & analysis of investment grade commercial property
• Sourcing residential & commercial development sites
• Locating & securing owner occupier business premises
• Due diligence assessment
• Managing sales and acquisitions and/or completing transactions
3D Distressed Property Advisory
• Specialising in management of regional and remote distressed property assets
• Working with receivers, financiers and property owners
• Status reporting (identifying risks & proposed solutions)
• Workout and turnaround solutions
• Asset realisation & disposal strategy
• Conducting valuations or appointing third party valuers
• Appointing and managing sales agents
• Marketing and sale of MIP property in accordance with statutory obligations
3D Property Research
• Market analysis including economic indicators & trends
• Project benchmarking analysis
• Supply and demand analysis
• Product & pricing mix analysis & recommendations
• Target market & demographic analysis
• Competitor analysis
• Market presentations
• Suburb profiles and regional property market reports
• Bespoke research projects
3D Property Consulting provides independent property consultancy services, specialising in commercial property and residential development sites.
With a depth of knowledge and extensive broad based property experience we provide trusted advice and unique solutions tailored to your specific property needs. We provide a personalised approach to meeting your property requirements, from ongoing outsourcing of services to once off property or project specific analysis.
Principal consultant, Dean Dederer is an experienced property professional with well rounded skills covering valuation, advisory, property research and major development site sales and acquisitions.
Qualifications include Master of Business (Property), Graduate Diploma in Property, Bachelor of Business (Applied Economics and Resources Management) in addition to an Associate Diploma in Rural Techniques and a Diploma of Export Management. Dean is a registered property valuer (QLD Registration No. 3519), an Associate Member of the Australian Property Institute with Certified Practicing Valuer certification (No. 71041) and a licensed real estate agent (QLD Licence No. 4410092). Dean has completed the Australian Property Institute’s ‘Rental Valuation and Determinations Advanced Course’; ‘Asset Valuation for Financial Reporting Professional Certificate’ and ‘Giving Expert Evidence Short Course’.
Dean has provided strategic consultancy services to many financiers, receivers, government organisations, publicly listed companies, private developers and property owners and has experience across a wide range of property valuation types, research tasks and complex advisory solutions.
Dean is a member of the Australian Property Institutes (API) Queensland State committee and is chair of the API's Toowoomba Discussion Group. We are your trusted property adviser.
No of Years Property Experience
HTW Commercial Valuer of the Year
No 2 Salesperson PRDnationwide Australia
What is a valuation ?
A valuation is a written report that determines the value of a property from an independent and unbiased point of view, that can be relied upon from a legal perspective. Valuers must be university qualified and in Queensland they must be registered with the Valuers Registration Board of Queensland. Most valuers are also associate members of the Australian Property Institute (API) and if eligible, can carry the certification of 'Certified Practicing Valuer'. Valuers are bound to the codes of conduct and ethics of both of these institutions.
In carrying out a valuation, the valuer conducts a thorough inspection of the property and analysis of comparable transactions. In arriving at an opinion of 'value', the valuer applies accepted methods of valuation, including: Direct Comparison, Capitalisation of Net Income, Summation (Cost Approach) or, Hypothetical Development Approach.
The primary geographic coverage area includes but is not limited to the following locations:
• Toowoomba LGA - Toowoomba, Oakey, Pittsworth, Millmerran, Clifton, Highfields, Crows Nest, Yarraman.
• Southern Downs LGA - Warwick, Stanthorpe, Killarney, Allora.
• Western Downs LGA - Dalby, Chinchilla, Miles, Wandoan, Condamine, Tara.
• Lockyer Valley LGA - Gatton, Laidley, Plainland, Helidon, Hatton Vale.
• Ipswich LGA - Ipswich, Rosewood, Marburg, Haigslea, Blacksoil, Yamanto.
• Somerset LGA - Esk, Toogoolawah, Kilcoy, Lowood, Fernvale.
• South Burnett LGA - Kingaroy, Nanango, Blackbutt, Wondai, Murgon, Proston.
• Maranoa LGA - Roma, Injune, Surat, Mitchell.
• Goondiwindi LGA - Goondiwindi, Inglewood, Texas.
We are specialists in regional Queensland locations.
For any inquiries, questions or quote requests, please email: dean@3Dpropertyconsulting.com.au or fill out the following form. For valuation quote requests, please provide the following details: Property address; Property type; Purpose of valuation; Indicative value range; Required timeframe.
26 Reushle Rd
Geham QLD 4352
Tel: 07 4696 6286
Mob: 0429 433 018
Insert photo here